[Dailydrool] TSBHR BoardWaddled

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 27 16:12:23 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

 Please join us for the 2013 Tri-State Basset Hound BoardWaddle in Ocean City NJ -  It's just weeks away!!!!!!   As in years past we'll be holding the Olympics on Friday afternoon followed by the dinner and Pawction at the Greate Bay Country Club in Somers Point on Friday night.  Reservations are needed for the dinner.

Then on Saturday we're in the DooDah parade followed by the picnic.  We'll have new items in our Tri-State store for sale and are having a big Waddle shirt blowout sale - all shirts from previous Waddles are on sale for $5 for tshirts, $10 for sweatshirts for the weekend.

All the information can be found on our website, www.tristatebassets.org under events.  You can register, order shirts, make reservations, and print out

all the info you need.  The Olympics and Dinner and Pawction are on Thursday April 12th and the parade and picnic are Saturday April 13th.  If you want to stay

over, the hotels that welcome the hounds are also listed on our website.  We have some beautiful unique handcrafted pieces in our Pawction and have brought back

the raffle table at the dinner with some great items there as well.  And as always, all profits go towards rescuing more Bassets!  If anyone has any questions, please give me a call.

Sue Mason,

dTSBHR

856-678-1105