[Dailydrool] Holidays

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 19:19:44 PDT 2013

Dale, I know just how you feel about your Seder.  I have the problems  when
we entertain and have a buffet.  Ben is just a terror.  We just  about have
to hire a guard to keep him from the buffet table.  What it  boils down to
is that either my wife or I have to literally stand guard at  the table, or
Ben will just feast to his hearts content.  We have to fully  clear the
table to even say goodbye to the guests.  Hope that next year  goes better for
you.

Marlene, I read your post, and I did not feel that anything bad or racist
was said.  Do not let someone sending a nasty e-mail stop you from your
postings.  I enjoy them, and am very interest in how Maggie is doing.   Keep
posting, we are with you.

Drool going out to Emily and her mother and the other residents of the
apartment building that had the fire.  I hope that your mother and the  others
get to go back as soon as possible and find good places to stay until  then.
 I was also glad to read that your candy fundraiser went well.   I enjoy
their candy and find it reasonably priced and a good value, especially  when
you order $50.00 and get free shipping.

Happy Passover and Easter to all.

Douglas and Ben