[Dailydrool] MBR Waddle Gear

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:37:49 PDT 2013

Just had to write and say how much I love the new MBR waddle logo by the
talented Ms. Pam T.! Basset hounds and Oz - what more could one want?

Living in CA we don't get all the fun waddles that you East Coasters do,
although we do have a few little parades and gatherings that are still
quite fun. I just look forward to the day that I can rent (or even better,
own) an RV and travel with the hounds cross country, stopping at waddles,
do-dahs and parades all over the place. How fun that will be!!

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cow and Ru