[Dailydrool] BAMBI

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 11:30:35 PDT 2013

NO  Nigel, Llewis, Conley & Doc  it wasn't no one's  mudder,  maybe an aunt
shirley  but nobodies mudder
she was NASTY ,  SKANKY smelling, lot of damage even  hubby who has been
hunting for over 40 years  gagged,  but we are only  going to grind up what we
were able to save  and the city of Maumee came to  my house today and
hauled away the carcass and innards !!!!!!     And yes,  they know me,  oh hell
everyone in Maumee knows me   I've made a name for myself
bwahahahahahahahaahah  !!!!!!!   oh  gosh that was a bad one .

Took Maggie in to see DR. Melanie today,  and she ( we )  are so  damn
excited,  Maggie is looking and feeling great,  her ears   are free of
infection, ALL of her hair has grown back, no red spots or lesions  on her,  she
doesn't smell anymore, and Dr. Melanie has decided not to  restart her allergy
desensitizing injections, we are going to wait and see what  the spring
weather might bring,  she doesn't need vitamins or supplements  because she is
still getting a half cup of Natural Balance fish & sweet  potato and she said
that she was getting enough vitamins and minerals from the  kibble,  and
then Maggie gets a full cup of venison or rabbit and sweet  potato for her
dinner.  and she is still only 52 lbs

So I highly suggest that anyone who has Bassets with allergies,  try  home
cooking just 1 protein  and 1 carbohydrate  and NO RICE and pick  a meat
that you normally would not have in their diet. I picked venison because  my
husband is a hunter  nothing fancy  and  I was told and also  read a book
about this,  that dogs actually DON"T need veggies like  everyone thinks
I have done a LOT of research on this  and dogs are carnivores and  their
bodies actually have a hard time digesting veggies,  think about it,  next
time you clean up poo, see if you don't see beans, or corn, or peas or
carrots in the poo, it's because their digestive system doesn't break down the
veggies  UNLESS  you put them in a food processor  and if any one  wants to
FLAME me on this go right ahead.  but the vet who wrote about this  has been
doing research  on allergies for over 40 years

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie