[Dailydrool] It's Done !!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 17:36:09 PDT 2013

Oh my aching body,  I hurt every where, even places I didn't know  still
existed at my age,  it took hubby and me two days to process  Shirley, she was
hit by a car doing 70 miles an hour so there was a lot of  damage, and we
loss a lot of good meat,  when we were all  done,  we ended up with 29 lbs of
clean and ground venison,  which will be about  56 meals for my Maggie. for
those of you who have never processed a deer  before,  they are covered in
a membrane called a sheath or tallo ,( sp )  that all has to be cleaned off
the deer before you can process the  meat,  so to say the least it is quite
a job, so we are trimming and  cutting and this sucker smelled . glad it is
done !!!!  going to go  drown myself in a very hot shower  I will be
smelling this for the next  three days.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie who slept during the whole damn process   and evil
Annie