[Dailydrool] S0000000000

Akacare at aol.com Akacare at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 17:11:14 PDT 2013

So I am reading my posts backward, as I am so far behind it is
embarrassing. All I have to say is you are all like my family, have been for  years. I
don't post much but learn and laugh and cry with you all. Marlene,  Dale,
Debbie,Beverly and all the names I cannot remember, make my day. Please do
not stop or worry about being PC, we are above all that and I feel the Drool
is  just like a bunch of friends chatting. Keep being there for all of us!!
Carol, Gracie, Tucker, Daisy (and Duchess, Roland and Charley  ATB).