[Dailydrool] Louie surgery Friday

Saralyn Stabile Seiler saralyn777 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 28 19:23:48 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,
  Our Louie aka "Monkey Monk Esquire" is having surgery Friday morning.  He has a tumor under his front arm and the doc doesn't know what it is.  It almost looks like an open sore but it has a moveable lump under it and it has to come off. It doesn't seem to be growing quickly, it is pretty much staying the same size.   We could sure use some prayers and drool for him to get through the surgery well and that it won't be malignant.  I am a little more worried than I normally would be because our vet of 12 years died a several months ago and this is a new doctor.  He has been in practice for quite awhile and comes recommended.  Louie is about 10 or 11 (rescue from Suncoast)but the doc said there is nothing to worry about.
But, he is our baby and he never likes to be out of our sight if he can help it.  Our Romeo will wonder where he is all day.  Thanks to everyone, I will let you know how he is doing.
Prayers and drool to everyone in need.

Saralyn, Louie and Romeo