[Dailydrool] Maisy's 1st Day at Daycare

D'Ann Love lovedann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 20:09:52 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Maisy, my first Basset ever, is going to The Houston Dog Ranch tomorrow, Friday, for Daycare! We don't have a yard, so this is a big treat for Mai Mai. Her little, Big Sister Clemmie Lou, the cavalier King Charles spaniel goes there on Wednesdays. Maisy is 14 months old.

Mai Mai is shy and really follows Clemmie's lead. I'm worried Maisy won't fit in or make friends without Clemmie there to help her. :-(

Any drool you can spare for Maisy for her first day at "school" would be very appreciated. There are two Beagles there. Beagles are hounds and they're nice, right?

Many thanks,
D'Ann, Maisy's worried Momma

D'Ann Love

832.499.6311