[Dailydrool] It's done & Basset hounds

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Mar 30 12:05:01 PDT 2013

I promised my friend, I would not post to the drool about this,  but  the
longer I think about it, it deserves and answer

in answer to your question:  if you know my story about my Maggie who  is a
BASSET HOUND then you know that we have  been dealing with severe allergies
for over 6 years. to the point of losing most  her hair  and being on
several different diets to no avail,  so we  have FINALLY  found a solution which
has changed Maggie's life as well as  mine. we home cook !!!!!   she EATS
(  VENISON , DEER )  and
sweet potatoes.    I hope this answers your question as to  what does this
have to do with Basset Hounds ????

IT"S  DOG FOOD !!!  for a BASSET HOUND  and I have to say for a lady with
degenerative  disc disease  and MS who walks with 2 canes I am damn proud of
myself for going out at 5:07  AM  in my Pajamas running down the expressway
with my husband to pick  up a dead deer so my dog could eat !!!

NOW it's a done deal I will not explain myself  again nor apologize  for
going the extra mile to help my BASSET HOUND !

Marlene