[Dailydrool] Snoopy on Parade

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 31 08:59:06 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Snoopy here,

We had our Easter Parade yesterday here in Campbell CA.  They have a part in the
parade just for basset hounds and they let Jewish Basset hounds parade too even
though it is not our holiday and we go every year.  I am a star, I am a prince
among bassets, I am very handsome (just check facebook or email momPerson or
click here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4619885891428&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=1&theater

LuLu and Gracie also paraded.  But they are chicken, both of them are a couple
of chickens.  The staging area is noisy and crowded and they were afraid.  LuLu
climbed up in the clueless momPersons lap (click here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4619874451142&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=1&theater

Gracie came too but Gracie wouldn't pose, that is Gracie down in the lower left
hand corner of LuLu's picture hiding.  Once the parade started everyone was fine
and we got petted and loved on and ooooooh   and awwwwwww 'd at.

It was wonderful and I am a star and I have fans.  These basset women are
scaredy cats and they trembled the whole time until we paraded and went home,
scaredy cat bassets!!!

More later from Snoopy who was in the parade and loved every minute.

P.S.  If you don't do facebook and want to see our pictures then please e-mail
the clueless momPerson and she will send them.