[Dailydrool] Fairy Princesses

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 04:39:50 PDT 2013

Thank you Alexis!  I keep trying to explain to Browyn that it is okay for
Fairy Princesses to have attitude, but that does not mean you roll in the
mud in your clothes!  I realize that my Fairy Princess is a tom boy.  I can
accept that as well.  That means she can roll in the mud.  I just want her
to do it in the nude.  I hope this understanding comes with age.  She is
still on the young side--16 months.  We all know that bassets can be rather
slow to mature and she is not going to be one to see the brown truck
anytime soon.

I have to say as I am typing this that Browyn missed out on the primo spots
on the couch this morning.  So, she moved the dog bed...the big one...to a
location more to her liking.  This is par for the course and something I
learned to deal with years ago.  Her brother Beauford taught her this trick.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter or a great weekend!

Jennifer, momperson to Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess