[Dailydrool] BAGS Basset Rescue thanks you

Maribeth Walker houndhouse.walker at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 17:51:25 PDT 2013

The bassets and their mommy, Maribeth,  from BAGS Basset Rescue located in Ohio, wants to thank our Drooler friends for ordering coffee from Moon Doggie Coffee in New Jersey. Our fundraiser that Donna Funk kindly sponsored to help the senior and special needs bassets will help us tremendously. Beaus Rainforest Caramel Crunch for a Special Bunch is a delightful way to start the morning!  We are most thankful that Donna was released from the hospital today and able to return home and snuggle with her bassets which will help her feel so much better.  We thank you for your generosity, and look forward to helping many more senior and special needs bassets. We are looking forward to welcoming 10 year old Maxwell to BAGS. His outdoor ramp is ready for him and we are so excited. Happy Easter!