[Dailydrool] jadeand jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Mar 4 05:36:31 PST 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need.
This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in; we girls have a plumbing story to tell. On Saturday, while Johnathan was at work and William was still at home, the plumber people came to do what they had to do. While they were busy working us girls were rushing in and out of the house doing the Basset 500 and playing alligator mouth and even wrestling with each other on the carpet. We were both screaming at each other like Banshees in the excitement of playing. The plumber person phoned William who was in another part of the house from the bathroom to tell him us girls were trying to kill each other in the lounge. William told him we were playing and we would soon tire after another Basset 500 and then plop on to our futon and watch TV in the houndies TV room which they share with Jonathan's work station. The plumbing people are still having trouble grasping the fact that we were only playing.
We are sending get well and stay well drool to human Jennifer.
This is Justin and Lilly woofing in from the Bridge to say that Suzi has arrived safely ATB on time to take her place in the Easter Parade,
Suzi has been roped into the flower committee whose responsibility it is to make sure there are lots of petals to scatter during the Parade and that the floats are supplied with the fresh flowers they need for decorating.
Jade and Jasmin looking forward to what the week brings.
Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in
Slaves William and Johnathan with very little time on there hands this week especially Johnathan, who is helping those still doing the course at the College with their projects.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx