[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Mar 15 04:16:41 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all,
This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in. The slave Johnathan took a short end of summer break from the office going back yesterday. We girls had wonderful morning walks with the slave meeting all the neighbourhood hounds and humans as the fields are currently off the walking list because of the increase in snake activity preparing for the winter. We girls also have a strange story to tell about a breeder probably back yard and not licensed who had a litter of 8 Basset puppies who he thought were not up to standard and told one of the ladies working for him to put the puppies in a box and take them to the squatter camp and give them away. Two people in the neighbour hood heard about this and told the slave Johnathan, fortunately they were able to get hold of the worker and took away the box of puppies from her, before she got to the squatter camp. The buppies came to our house for awhile and we two Grannies got to sniff and play with the puppies. We would love to have been mommies again and had already chosen the name Joshua for one of the male puppies but it was not to be, the slave Johnathan and the 2 neighbours had all 8 placed in good Basset homes with in 2 days. The two people from the neighbour hood kept one puppy as their Basset girl is now 13, Botha the new six month old Basset in the neighbourhood got a puppy sister to play with and the other six were taken by previous Basset owners who had not got more pets once their beloved babies had left for the Bridge and each of the 3 families took 2 puppies each.
This is Buppy Lilly and PW Justin chiming in; we just want to say that we are all ready to celebrate and take part in the Saint Patricks Day Parade ATB and can not wait to get to the after party at the end of the Parade. Queen Fey Fey has give instructions for an extra float to be made shaped like an open oyster shell and the float will be done out in royal purple and white and Princess Maxine accompanied by Walter and Gunter who have all just arrived safely ATB in time for the Parade will travel in the float and will get to meet and sniff all the other houndies at the after party after the Parade.
Jade and Jasmin still wishing we could have been mommies all over again, instead of being two young grannies.
Lilly and Justin ATB hoping the slaves will celebrate St. Patricks in an orderly way especially the slave Johnathan who is Irish and is inclined to take the celebrations to a new level.
Slaves William and Johnathan wishing all in drool land an exciting weekend and a good ST.Patricks Day

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx