[Dailydrool] Senior boy in Kansas City

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 06:51:35 PST 2013

Chris,
Thank you for replying. I also have called the number twice for the girl who
took him home but have not received a call back. We can't sqeeze him in at 4 the
Hounds but Marilyn at HOP said she could possibly take him if one of her's got
adopted. I also looked at the KCPP website and saw no pictures of a basset. So I
hope Barney IS really safe at home with the girl from the shelter.

Melissa