[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess Checking In

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:00:27 PST 2013

Hey everyone!  It is Browyn the Fairy Princess!  Sorry it has been so long,
but Beauford, Bugsey and I had to go stay with the vet aunties for a week
cause mom's foot looked terrible!  Now we are finally home!  We are home!
 We are home!  We are finally home!  In case you didn't notice, I am still
rejoicing.  This time they did something different.  They put me in a crate
with Bugsey because, well...I cry... a lot when I am in a crate by myself.
 Then I get so worked up I can't eat.  even though I am small, that is very
abnormal for me.  I eat like a horse.  I get to eat as much as my brothers
even though they weigh 20 pounds more than me and I am still the skinniest.

Anyway, mom is still not supposed to put any weight on that foot, but we
are kind of making it hard.  It is hard to fill a water bowl on crutches.
 The foot is looking better.  It is not near as swollen, but she still
can't wiggle her toes.  It is not as red and not as hot, but still not
good.  So, please keep drooling.  We are!  She has to keep a drool rag
handy.

Gracie!  I am going to die of jealousy!  My collar and leash are green,
kelly green.  They do NOT have Tinker Bell on them!  I want Tinker Bell on
mine!  Mom says I am a Fairy Princess because I was adopted on St.
Patrick's Day (another reason my color is green) and she gave me a Celtic
Fairy name.  It goes without saying that I am a Princess.  Plus, I am shall
we say, rather on the small side.  I am 32 pounds.  My mom and dad are
going to go to Disney World in May and I am going to make them look for a
Tinkerbell leash and collar!  I bet dad will be too cheap to get them for
me.  :(  Of course, he is going to get mom to get princess autographs and
put them on my crate!  He has even scheduled 2 meals with Princesses to
help make sure I get a lot.  I am hoping they get Tinkerbell's autograph,
but all the books say she is pretty hard to get. (Believe it or not, Browyn
is not making this up.  I think the DH has lost his mind.  I am spending my
25th wedding anniversary trip getting autographs from Princesses to go on
Browyn's crate.  Unbelievable!, Mom)

Snoopy!  Beauford says to tell you that life is not fair and he wishes we
had brain dead teenagers that would leave food in reach on the counters!
 Only mom and dad put food on the counters and they KNOW just how bad
Beauford is.  His favorite thing to steal is bread too!  We never have
corned beef sandwiches, but he thinks he would like those as well.

Bugsey says he is happy now that mom and Beauford have to help him take
care of me.  Hey!  I don't think I am that bad.  Today we have been playing
in snow!  It started out as 6 inches, but it is already melting.

We are drooling for everyone who is sick and any humans who have lost a
beloved basset.

Browyn, the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the momslave, Jennifer