[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess checking in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 08:08:10 PST 2013

Hi everyone!  It is Browyn the Fairy Princess checking in!  It has been a
little crazy at our house lately.  The momslave got sick, sort of.  I say
sort of because it is "just" her foot, but it is bad.  We got sent to the
vet aunties for a week so that mom could try to heal.  Her foot swelled up
really big, got really red and really hot.  They did an MRI and said it was
bone marrow edema.  I am not even going to pretend that I know what that
is.  All I know is mom is not allowed to put any weight on her foot, she
has to keep it elevated and iced and she is not very good walking on
crutches.  That is why we are at the vetspital.  Dad didn't want her
getting up a million times while Beauford checked on the weather and we
went inside and outside and inside and outside.

Dad says the house is staying much warmer without us there.  Well, I am
going to get him back for that!  Mom is very lonely without us.
 Fortunately, we are coming home Monday even though mom will still be on
crutches.  She is getting better on them.  Maybe she won't kill us.

Usually when I have to see the vet aunties, I cry...and cry.  So this time,
they put me in a thundershirt and put me in a crate with Bugsey.  He
tolerates my antics more than Beauford.  Beauford loves me dearly, but I am
a thrasher in my sleep and Beauford has arthritis.  Bugsey doesn't.  Dad
thinks he may bring up Elwood ATB crate and let Bugsey and I sleep together
all the time!  Elwood's crate is a lot bigger.  Mom hasn't wanted to do
this before because Bugsey likes to sleep with lots of stuffed animals
and...um...sometimes...um...I wet the bed.  Mom didn't want to wash all the
stuffed animals.  Now she has decided that if Bugsey can sleep with a Fairy
Princess he won't need 9 stuffed animals in his crate.  I think I am way
better than stuffed animals.

If any of you have a little extra drool, could you send it to my mom?  She
could really use it about now.  She is missing us and we are missing her
and we want her foot better pronto!

Browyn the Fairy Princess, Bugsey, and Beauford with momslave Jennifer