[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Mar 27 02:16:14 PDT 2013

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in:Our whole world has gone topsy turvy and upside down ,we senior girls are in such a tizz and absolutely besides ourselves, dreaming and talking about things is one thing, reality is another story.Before leaving for Durban the slave Johnathan got a call from the local animal shelter to say that the +_18 month old basset boy will not be placed in its original home as two home inspections were done and both failed. They asked the slave Johnathan if he would still consider giving the boy a home. the slave said he would. A home visit was done and the slaves signed the adoption papers yesterday. The boy is at the vets today been neutered and having a general examination and the slaves will collect him from the shelter tomorrow afternoon. So after so many recent misses us girls will finally be getting a brother whose name will be Joshua. We girls are no longer young spring chickens and are hoping we will be able to deal with a young whipper snapper. The slave Johnathan had to change his Durban plans and both slaves will go next week without us girls and our favourite Aunt Ianthea swill be looking after us, she will also spend the Easter Weekend with us to get to know Joshua before coming to look after us.The slaves will create a nursery for him in one of the bedrooms and will go shopping to morrow morning for a new bed and blankets, toys and collar and lead.
We had a visit from the boy now 8 weeks old which was one of the 8 puppies saved from going to the squatter camp and he is doing well and loved playing with us girls, he will come to visit again over Easter and the slaves also took us to see and play with the girl from the same litter who is now living with Pouta /Botha around the corner and is also doing well.We are sending heart healing and comfoting drool to the slaves and furriends of Big Bou the kitty and Murphy,who have both left for the bridge and we will ask the slaves to light candles and give us an extra treat in their memory. We are sending get well drool to Sassy the kitty and safe recovery and re homing of Emily's Mother.
Jade and Jasmin struggling with the reality of finally getting another brother.
Justin and Lilly ATB.about time the girls had another guy in their lives
Slaves William and Jonathan  the dynamics should be interesting.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx