[Dailydrool] losing fingers giving treats

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 06:37:17 PST 2013

I'm convinced that Harrison has gator DNA in him. I've been working with him and before I give him a treat, I firmly say GENTLE. I can see a change in his demeanor, it's as if in his mind, he stops to compose himself before he takes the treat. If he's too excited, forgets and tries to take my finger with the treat, I pull the snack away, say "GENTLE" again and wait for him to take it nicely. I'm proud of him, he's catching on.