[Dailydrool] Maxine

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 13:18:14 PST 2013

Auntie Feyfey, get off my tail. I am trying to rest up like a good Pawtunia. What? Maxine has arrived? She says she has been well cuddled, but is hungry? So get the beagles on it....ooooops, sorry, Maaa'm. Yes, Momcakes. I know, don't backwoof Auntie Feyfey.....

I am to tell you that the peanutbutter has been replaced by big plates of facon and stakes and more cookies than fit on Peachie's tray! Maxine has a fancy pillow bed nearby and the snack dawGs are serving her snacks. Which makes Newman very happy to see her. They can compare notes on the illnesses that brought them to the bridge....and how good they are now. Ooooops, what? Pass the caviar? None of that here........

I am very sorry that Maxine went to see Auntie Feyfey.

Pawtunia