[Dailydrool] Grass allergy?

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 17:27:25 PST 2013

I am NOT a vet, in fact I am the clueless momPerson.

That said, to me, in my cluelessness, that sounds like a food allergy.

Snoopy had that and I never knew what it was but then Debbie described it on the
drool and said Jake was allergic to chicken so I cut out chicken for 2 weeks and
guess what?  No more itchy redness unless he gets some and then it comes right
back.

Good luck!

Dale

Rebecca wrote<<<<<<. Morse is still suffering on the insides on his front legs
and a little on his tummy with red itchy bumps.  Antibiotics and Piriton haven't
helped. I am now wondering if it is a grass allergy - he particularly loves
rolling in freshly cut grass and he rolled in some the other day, and now it
seems worse. Is Benadryl helpful? >>