[Dailydrool] Grass allergy?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 9 13:16:21 PST 2013

Hello droolers, any help re allergies would be hugely appreciated. Morse is still suffering on the insides on his front legs and a little on his tummy with red itchy bumps.  Antibiotics and Piriton haven't helped. I am now wondering if it is a grass allergy - he particularly loves rolling in freshly cut grass and he rolled in some the other day, and now it seems worse. Is Benadryl helpful? I have heard that maybe the UK version is different to US Benadryl. Cylcosporine?
Becky Morse & Pumbaa ATB