[Dailydrool] minding your p's and q's

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:11:51 PDT 2013

We all appreciate what you do! And if I might add another tip to make
things easier: subscribe to the individual posts, instead of the digest.
You can set a filter in your mail program to send them all to a specific
folder so they don't clutter your inbox, and with individual messages, you
don't even have to bother scrolling through them - if there's someone whose
posts you know you don't want to read, you can delete them without even
opening them (or just use another filter to delete them automatically.)
Receiving individual messages also makes it a lot easier to save the bits
and pieces that are useful, without all the extra.

To subscribe to individual messages, click the link under the Drool
signature at the bottom of any message (
http://lists.dailydrool.org/listinfo.cgi/dailydrool-dailydrool.org). Log in
with your email address at the very bottom of the page (or set up a new
password if you've never used the mail options before). Eventually you'll
get to a page with all kinds of configuration choices. Go to the section
labeled "Your Dailydrool Subscription Options", and click the Off radio
button next to the Set Digest Mode option. Scroll to the bottom, and click
the Submit My Changes button.