[Dailydrool] Being a Fairy Princess

timandjenmartin@gmail.com timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 04:42:09 PDT 2013

Dear Delilah Belle,

It is OBVIOUS you are Princess!  It is a little harder to tell about being a Fairy Princess.  Fairy Princesses are Princesses with serious attitude.  We like to get dressed up all nice and pretty and then roll in the mud.  This means that Fairy Princesses in general stay in more trouble than regular princesses.  Are you sure you want that?  Of course if you are a Fairy Princess, you just can’t help yourself.

Browyn, The Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey the Knights in Shining Armor

P.S. Sorry for the delay in responding.  Our computer died.  The DH had to make sure it was really dead and then we had to buy a new one.  We live in the dark ages and my parents don’t even have a smart phone!

Sent from Windows Mail