[Dailydrool] Welcome back Marlene

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 06:47:11 PDT 2013

You make me laugh out loud.  I use the expression "going Marlene" and while
many people have no idea what I mean, my friends do!  I can only imagine
how bad that smell was.  We've all been following the allergy mess of Miss
Maggie and are so happy that you have a solution that is working.  Not a
cheap solution, but a solution and we'll all do whatever it takes for our
babies.  Getting free venison is great - but EWWWW what a way to have to
get it.  We had a neighbor years ago that took home a deer that had been
killed by a car.  He used his wife's sedan!  Then he cleaned it in the
driveway.  It looked like there'd been a mass murder!  Of course after
using his wife's sedan - - we all thought it was him.