[Dailydrool] anxiety poop and pee

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:01:07 PDT 2013

I don't crate either. Maybe if I were dealing with a puppy, who could learn
from a young age that the crate was a cozy den, rather than a jail, I would
consider it. But for a rescue who's spent time in a shelter? Never. I just
can't. Both Basil and Waldo before him went absolutely hysterical when I
tried to crate-train them. It just wasn't worth it.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB