[Dailydrool] Jordan

kr1204 at aol.com kr1204 at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 09:21:54 PDT 2013

Sat up with her until 3 am while she snoozed in the recliner. No more bleeding so I went to bed and woke up at 6:30 with her snuggled next to me under the comforter. She went outside with the boys and ate a soft breakfast. She has been sleeping on a bed in the sun all morning while I am trying to clean up without disturbing her. So far seems to be fine and even bossed the boys a little .
Thanks for all the Drool, I always believe it helps.
Kathy with Crackers (I was at the er vet for 5 days two years ago!), Loki and Jordan