[Dailydrool] Happy Easter

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 05:11:09 PDT 2013

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a wishin ebbyone a berry nice Easter Day filled wif good foodz and remember to feed da dog.
We bee habbin da company taday, an da nice smells are a fillin me home. Dat da good side. Da bad side is we gotz us a Easter baff yesserday. Right up dere in da tub and Momma was a rubbin an a scrubbing an now she moanin about all ob wee blowin coat.
Now whut did she spect??
Momma hab nice speak wif dat lady next door bout da rug rat kid las nite. Dem pests going home taday so Momma bloodpresserin be lower. Momma told Jake he gots to be gud boy an she is a going out in da yard wif him. So we gotz dat liddel problem unner control.

We hoping ebberyone hab a nice day, Brudder Elwood is a goin to get nice spot unner da table, prepare fur food an keep dat ol woman Dollie outta da way.
Lub and Drool to all whut needz it.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake