[Dailydrool] Support Basset Rescue with Scentsy

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 07:10:47 PDT 2013

This time of year, there are lots of reasons for gift giving, teachers, moms, dads, grads, brides, etc.  Scentsy makes a wonderful gift for just such occasions.  As a reminder, If you order from me, I will donate a percentage of my profit to the Basset Rescue group of you choice.  You can order direct from my web site:  kswilliams.scentsy.us or email me with your questions or orders.  If you use my web site, be sure you choose to buy from the "party" that say SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE, so I know to contact you about your donation.

Thank you for helping me save Bassets!!

Karen and Millie, Elwood, Beatrix & Gumbo
PLEASE DON'T BREED OR BUY WHILE IN SHELTERS THEY DIE