[Dailydrool] I had a dream...YIKES!

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed May 1 08:43:00 PDT 2013

I thought I'd have a little post dinner snooze last night. Ahhh...oh my, I'm in a beautiful field by a lake- look at the beautiful fireworks. Ooh, aah-look those fireworks are in the shape of a basset hound-where on earth am I?" "Huggie Bear." I know that voice I must be back at the castle with XB.  I start to turn and look at her. This time she's wearing a fabulous hot pink dress with fringe and a gorgeous diamond necklace-boy that must have set Blueberry back a bit. Wait, why is she holding a rubber hammer? I can't resist reaching out to touch her she feels so real even though this has to be a dream. Whack! "Ouch! Xandy Bear-why did you hit me on the head with that hammer?" "Huggie Bear, what did I ask you to do in your last dream?" "I did it! The Woofle is up and running. Gracie Allen has to wear the dress." Whack. "Owe-stop that! What am I? A game of 'Whack a Mole'?" "Huggie Bear, did you notice that so far you have sold very few tickets and your promotional skills, well, suck? At this rate poor Gracie will be embarrassed to go to the Waddle. Also, you have to stop fussing with each other and teasing her about her weight. You have to focus on the Woofle and get the other two to help. Did you get hold of Pawtunia?  She can probably give you some pointers on how to promote the Woofle. Don't make me use this hammer again." Suddenly I was back on the couch, a little sad because XB wasn't there with me like she used to be but happy to not be whacked with the hammer again. That really hurt.  Won't you please help me avoid getting whacked on  the head again by XB?  Please go and look at the Two Old Queens Woofle and purchase some tickets to help the MBR hounds and, of course, keep me from getting bopped on the head.

www.xandy.moonfruit.com

"Gracie, do you know if Clyde was able to get hold of Pawtunia?"

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121