[Dailydrool] Best weight management dry dog foods

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 1 16:18:50 PDT 2013

Dear drool family,

Have to make the right decision about a new dry dog food.  I do cook for my
3 but have to mix with some kibble.

The recall on Innova makes me not want to wait for a new batch to come out
on the shelves.

Earthborne is highly recommended but has 12 % fat, too high for my basset.
She also has sensitive skin, especially breaking out under the arms.  Innova
was great for helping that.

I need some brand that has weight management.

 Has any one tried Wellness weight management or Natural Balance low fat?

Changing food for 3 dogs is so stressful for me.  Sue to Tilly, Phoebe and
Harvey