[Dailydrool] I tried realllllly hard

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 1 13:21:29 PDT 2013

I tried really hard to get the city to allow me some goats or sheep  I
even explained that I already had a herder  named DOC,  they still  said NO,
my brother who lived in Florida had two pigmy goats  the  cutes things you
ever saw until they ate his drapes.

It was so Hot here today,  the girls wanted to go out and sun bathe  but it
didn't last long and they were at the back door, let me in, it's hot out
here !!!!!!!  84

 just let me say this, from some of the things I read here on the  drool, I
think I have a lot of  family members  and I thought I was  crazy
bwahahahahaha

things are NOT good with my sisters Basset Daisy Mae,  my sister  called me
last night and asked me what to do ?????  I believe we are going  to send
her to the bridge soon,  she is totally blind now and deaf   and because she
has diabetes she is wetting every where,  she is  16   I don't believe I can
save her from deaths door the 3rd  time.  I have been crying most of the
day as she is like my very own,   she was the spitting image of Elder Clara
keep us in your prayers

Love Marlene