[Dailydrool] Dear Dollie.....

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu May 2 17:04:21 PDT 2013

This is your Momma. Just a little memo here. Remember tonight when I took you for your walk and you were oh-so-happy???
Remember that very large all white German Sheppard you felt the need to go after and show who was boss??
You might of forgot a few things I need to remind you of...
One--you are 9. NINE Dollie--not a kid anymore-----
Two. The old lady on the end of your leash IS older than dirt. She does not bounce well when hitting the ground despite your claim that flab should bounce.
Three. The German Sheppard was not afraid.

Drool to all in need---I am behind as normal anymore

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang