[Dailydrool] Dear Dollie.....

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 18:40:37 PDT 2013

Dear Debbie,
I haven't fallen in a while, and knock on wood I don't want to jinx myself, but a couple of years ago I tripped on a sidewalk crack and went face first down.  The "girls" hurt the most, and I had a minor hand scratch, so ughhh. I feel for you.  Also a few years ago, I witnessed the "twins", Nigel and Colette pull my sister down, but on her butt, and while it was horrific, it was comical, and it was my sister after all.  She was OK, more ego than body bruised, but she complains about it till this day.  Healing drool to you, and I hope all your  hurts are small.
Drool for you,
Jackie and the herd