[Dailydrool] Cleaning Crews

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 19:19:54 PDT 2013

If it was a company,I hope you notified the CEO but if that was just a
group of people who said they'd clean I would make sure everyone I knew in
town knew not to hire them.

I once had a cleaning crew do half the house (they had looked at it and
given me the cost)and then refuse to do more because they "didn't know
there was so much dog hair." They wanted more money.
They didn't get it.
I hired a friend of mine and she and I scrubbed the house down, drinking
wine and laughing uproariously the entire time.
Every spring  my neighbor contends that my yard stinks. It doesn't. Nobody
else (other neighbors) can smell a thing.

Some people just need to be replaced.  Preferably by dogs.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc.