[Dailydrool] cleaning crews

Vanis, Nancy Nancy.Vanis at McKesson.com
Fri May 3 16:02:05 PDT 2013

That story about the cleaning crew just burns my cookies and fries my clams.
I am willing to pay extra for some stuff.  Lord knows the boys don't care where the hair and drool are flung, so I figure a little extra is warranted but I expect the cleaning person or company to be intelligent enough to say up front if they cannot do their job, not quit in the middle of it.
If you belong to Angie's List and they are on it - write a review.
If you don't belong to Angie's List - ask someone who does to look and see if they are on there and then flame them!
Nancy