[Dailydrool] Wellness Weight Management

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 19:20:26 PDT 2013

I have used Wellness Weight Management for longer than I can remember -- all of my hounds are on it and I've never head a problem.  No nasty armpits, no allergy problems and they love it.  Actually, it smells good enough for human consumption - like something right out of a bakery.  Chunky and Olivia each get a cup in the morning and one at night  (with about a tablespoon of something canned or homemade at night.)  Chunky weighs about 55 lbs and Olivia, 53.  The vet says she had never seen two bassets in better weight than these two.Their coats are beautiful (they do get a supplement for healthy coats and skin, but that's it.)  Chunky is black and so shiny, he looks like he's been simonized - LOL!

Marilyn