[Dailydrool] Edmond Dawd be back!

Kimi Ables kimizmail at comcast.net
Fri May 3 10:35:39 PDT 2013

Hi ebberybuddy!

Dis be Edmond Dawd and we finallies be back to da Drool! Momma kept sayin she rite, but fings were very busy. The liddle human puppy gots here in March (rite befour my birfday) and we lubs him so much! I be really gud at makin sure Momma and Dad know when he be mad and do da supavising of his foods and dye-a-per changerings. Mom and Dad keeps telling ebberbuddy how good I is doing and I gets lotsa pets.

When da baby just got home a lady camed and taked piktures. You can see me and my little family here: http://www.kelwardphotography.com/cody-newborn-session/

Anywho, we voted in the challenges and read all da drools while we was away. We is glad to be back and send lubs and drool to all two and four leggers who needs it.

Ahrooo!
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (who absolutely loves baby Cody and is doing great with the new addition)