[Dailydrool] food switches and drool to dem dat need it

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 4 12:48:28 PDT 2013

Thank those of you who wrote me both off line and online about Wellness.
That will be my first choice to start the change with.

A little setback for Phoebe, got a sore throat at Paradise for dogs last
weekend, I guess.  One degree temperature and a hoarse bark and the little
flap on the soft palate sticking and causing the reverse breathing, scaring
us!!  I brought her to the local vt yesterday for an antibiotic shot and a
steroid shot, then back today for a recheck.  Stillswelling in the throat
and some foamy stuff getting caught with the flap.  No temperature today so
he thinks the antibiotics have started working.  Will be on a 7 day course
of amplicillin.  She's even sweet sick!! No complaints.

Drool to Jackie for losing Daisey Mae.  I'm so much like you.  I LOVE my
dogs SO MUCH!!  When I have a sick one, I do not want to leave them alone!!

Glad Poppy is going to be in a better place, Foster, too!!

Innova sent me to a sight call Chewy.com, anyone ever order from them?  They
have the 15 lb bags of Innova weight management available with the new
dates.  So, I ordered 2 bags which will arrive in 1-2 days.  No shipping
fee.  It will give me a while to decide if Wellness will work for all 3 of
mine.  Will wait until the end of the week til Phoebe is better.

 Thanks for your love and help.

  As Always, Sue