[Dailydrool] BTW, in his defense

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 17:16:41 PDT 2013

Jr. is rather riled by all the special feedings that Max is getting, and he is also too high energy because he is not getting the outs he is used to getting.  The time it takes to take care of the sick ones here is stepping on his time, but I will figure out a way to release his energy, even if I have to exercise him on the treadmill.
Today, since Sis was away, and I had time home alone, I thought I could take a luxury bath of relaxation.  So I spent 10 minutes instead of my usual 5, and by the time I got out, Jr. soiled my clean clothes with drool, by pulling them off the printer which I thought was high enough to keep them safe, plus he got both my eye glasses and the remote.
For the first time, today, Nigel was chewing on a pen, but I believe Jr. must have taken it and left it behind while he was making his nest of treasures.
And I feel sorry for him, because, I know I am failing him.  I uses to socialize him so very much, and now all these other obstacles are slowing my training with him.  The last time I took him on a walk, he was so slow, I felt as if we were going backwards, and he started to do flat basset until there was someone in the neighborhood he could bark at.  He is very complex.
Jax