[Dailydrool] resource guarding and a little this and that

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 16:54:32 PDT 2013

Once, Jr. pulled an empty chicken cutlet package out of  the sink, and yes, I thought it was safe, putting it in the sink, but his nose and extendo legs figured out how to get it.  He was guarding it while on his pillow throne, and my sister was freaking out thinking he ate all the chicken.  Even empty, it was pretty tough to get it away from him.  I think we threw him some deli roast beef, and used long BBQ  tongs to grab the package.  Throwing deli roast beef in a house of 8 presents a whole other set of challenges, but needless to say, we got the package away from him, the cutlets were already in the oven baking, most probably went to the dogs anyway.
Never a dull moment here.  And I would never, never dare to try to take something from Jr. w/o doing a trade distraction.  He would bite me, and even though we have a deep love, he has some deep routed issues.
Max must be feeling better.  He is in the lower level of the house, barking his head off, Sis is away for three days, and I think he thinks if he barks a lot she will show up.  I predict it will be a long, loud night.
Nigel says tomorrow is a very special day.  We will wait till tomorrow to report further.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd