[Dailydrool] Missing food in da kitchens

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun May 5 08:51:30 PDT 2013

-- This is Truman, again. I have been readin' about the missing chickens,
berries, and buns and having a liddle laugh. I did not take any food from
our kitchen lately.  Roland is the only one who managed to (again) eat a
whole bunch of bananas recently that were too close to the edge of the
counter.  He thoughtfully left the banana peels.

All I did last week was take some nice, fresh potting soil from the new
thorny bush mom planted-the smelly bush, you knows, the ROSE one.  I took
the nice, sweet-smelling dirt up to my mom's room and left it for her on
the rug she inherited from my grandpa.  No harm meant.  I am stumped as to
why she is not happy about my contribution to gardening.

But, she paid me back.  I was sitting in the bath tub at Heidi's beach
house, cooling off, when she came in the room and spotted me.  Then she
gave me a bath and washed all that sweet soil off my mouf. Phooey.

Note to self: Truman, do not rest in a bath tub....

Love from Truman
Janice Henry Colvin