[Dailydrool] I know this will be too much information, but

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 16:16:32 PDT 2013

One can get used to anything when need be.  The emotional can be replaced with intellectual.  I had my first poop freak out when I walked the then youngsters Pumpkin (2), JP (1), and Pierre Sr. (buppy), and one of the other two wrapped their leash under Pierre's butt in mid poop and poop was on all the dogs and me, and all the leashes.  Plus, Pierre Sr., then a very young puppy would wrastle before he would come home, going flat, play fighting, etc, on my neighbor's lawn, and it took me a while to get them all in and clean us all up.  Fast forward to the morning Jellybean rolled in a fresh pile, and when I leashed her up, I had a handful.  Today, JP had diarrhea, and the poop clean up was sloppy, and some got on my hand, and I didn't freak out, but I didn't like it.
When dealing with Mom, I had to clean her often, and because of her dementia/alzhiemers she often refused that I could do it.  She often either hit me with a hairbrush or tried to bite me, but I got the job done, so while I don't know how I would have felt about taking care of a baby, I know I am doing my best to take care of Mom.  Recently, at the nursing home, they let me see her bed sore, and it is much more small.  If and when, it finally closes, I pray I can bring her back home, her wish, and again, I will be doing diaper duty on Mom with love and the best care I can provide.
Healing drool to all in need

Jackie and the herd