[Dailydrool] Introducing The Senior Show Case!!!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun May 5 17:43:35 PDT 2013

Got a picture of your senior??? Come on-- we all have thousands of those!!! Now we want you to share them. Senior HoundsAbound has created a new feature in the monthly newsletter called Senior Show Case. We want pictures of your hounds!! A few words about them, or if you prefer-just the name. We all chat about these bassets and we want to put a name and snooter  together!
This is how we do it.
Send your picture of that gorgeous senior sweetheart to houndsabound. at cfl.rr.com and you short note and it will appear in the monthly newsletter. There is no cost, we just want to to ohh and aww over those wonderful bassets.
Now start picking out your favorite picture and send it on, we will be watching for everyone!!
All seniors, even the atb gang are welcome, and heck if you are close to a senior, send that one also! Auntie Wen will get as many as possible in each letter, and then more every month. This is a great way for all of us to see your favorite picture and meet your hounds.

We will be watching for you----send in those pictures now!!!!!

Debbie & the Virginia Beach Gang