[Dailydrool] Drool

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 8 16:38:45 PDT 2013

Hi all, a much maligned Snoopy here,

What?  What?  So I ahroooo.  I'm an outgoing sort.  So I don't know the meaning
of the words slack lead.  So?  So I need to keep Gracie from running a muck.
So?  One would think I was a stark raving lunatic from the way the clueless
momPerson carries on.  But I digress.

I have the clan here drooling for Conley's momPersons knee and JP's growth
removal and hey, we're still drooling for Ben because we never did get the all
clear from his bump and we're drooling for the houndies that have left us for
the bridge and their broken hearted people.  And we're drooling for all the
homeless houndies that need homes ..... GGBR has a couple looking for foster
homes ..... there's a sweet girl who's owner died and the family doesn't want
her, at first I was devistated when I heard but hey, at least they called
rescue, better than anyone did for me.  And there's a really sweet boy who needs
to move foster homes because his foster people are going out of state and all of
the foster homes seem to be full up so hey, if you have room at the end of your
couch, maybe you could squish on over and make room for a foster?  These two are
both house trained and 8 and get along well with dogs and people.  If you're not
in California then I betcha your local rescue has the same deal ..... lots of
homeless houndies out there looking for a foster and/or forever home so please
think it over.  Meanwhile, we'll be drooling for them.

More later from Snoopy who wants an apple cause those help us drool really,
really good