[Dailydrool] DIRT Diving

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 9 16:10:22 PDT 2013

Hubby rototilled    ( sp ) our garden last night, put in 6 -  50#  bags of
top soil and 2 bales of peet moss to  try and condition  and soften this
hard clay.  so he took down the fence around the garden and  just laid it in
the grass,  no problem there, well,  Annie was out  side and saw a squirrel in
the garlic we planted, so she stalked, I tried to  stop her, but she took
off at a full speed after that fury guy and didn't see  the fence  tripped
over the fence and went head first in to the garden and  continued her travels
at high speed,  she looked like a torpedo and I was  laughing so hard, she
had dirt in her nose, her ears her eyes, she looked at  me  like  what the
hell just happened ????  so I brought her in  and cleaned her eyes first with
a flush and then she got a bath.  if you  look at my garden ,  it actually
looks like a torpedo went thru there,  approximately 4 ft long, she traveled
a good long ways,  guess my soil is  soft now

Marlene