[Dailydrool] stuffing

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri May 10 06:52:49 PDT 2013

dear Brudder Elwood, dis be Evil Annie.  we dooz da same ting.   we kills
doze toys wif dat stuffing stuff,  so momma only buys me da kind  dat hab NO
Stuffing in dem,  dey flat  wif only one squeeker in  dem.  I still play
really hard and  try to kill dem, but dey still  look da same when Im done.
mommy lubs dem.

lub Evil Annie  who hates every other dog except me sister,  I  lub her
like I said before, Annie is really good when we are at the  vets office, not
so much as even a curled lip but you get her out on the street  for a walk,
or in the yard behind the fence or better yet in the car and  OMG  she is
CUJO !

big Congratulations to Blk dog  DOC and to his  half  crippled mommy too (
way to go BEV )

Marlene and my girls