[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle!!

Melissa Fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Fri May 10 07:55:52 PDT 2013

Only One Week to Go!!! Can't Wait to see everyone!! The Annual Basset Family
Reunion begins One Week From Tonight!! Safe Travels all! Our auction is now
online so those of you who can't make it this year (so sad) can still bid and
win Amazing Auction Items! This auction will go Live on Friday night May 17th
and we will have a proxy bidder for those who are absent.  All the information,
Waddle Packets, Auction and everything Waddle can be found at:
www.michiganbassetrescue.org

THINK SUNSHINE!!!
All of Us at MBR