[Dailydrool] side note

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 17:52:29 PDT 2013

I hope no one thinks I am being frivolous in my car decision.  I am dipping hard into my meager savings, and my sister is supporting this by investing in my car trade to her, but to be honest, at my age, I am willing to take a risk because I really don't think I am one of those people who will live to 85 like my Mom, and God knows, I don't want to be in a situation that she is in.  I am not speaking darkly, and I want to be around as long as possible to do good, but every move we make is a plan, sometimes God agrees, sometimes bassets win, even for a little while.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd