[Dailydrool] 5-13-13 Calendar Hounds

Susan Tonjes sdtonjes at comcast.net
Mon May 13 06:11:09 PDT 2013

Today is the first anniversary of Boe & Alexis' Gotcha Day.  We adopted them through Golden Gate Basset Rescue and are so happy we did!

Boe (rhymes with "Joe") is our chow-down hound and Alexis (the tri-color) is our snuggle puppy.  They love keeping an eye on the neighbors' dogs and have taken over our couch and our hearts.  Alexis would sunbathe outside all day if we let her  while Boe is content to follow the sun as it moves through the various windows of the house.

I've been in Germany for the past month helping to take care of our new two-legged grandson so Dad's been home with the houndies.  He works at a pet-friendly office complex so the houndies have been going to work every day.  When I get home later in the week, we're curious how they'll react to my return and to staying home every day again!

Thanks again GGBR for allowing this pair to become a part of our family and our lives.

Susan & Steve Tonjes

Boe & Alexis